Hi viewers, I personally write this post for those who are using Non-MTK Devices that wants to change IMEI, you are now at the right place. We all know it very easy to tweak an MTK device like Tecno, Gionee, Android, using the three needed apps but can't be used on non MTK devices. Today i will like to tell you about how to change Imei of Samsung, Htc, Lg, Motorola, Sony and other Non-MTK Devices without utilizing a PC. Lenovo and itel are not excluded!. This method for you to change Imei on non Mtk devices works but its and stressful though, but surely you will get it done.
How To Change/Tweak The IMEI Of Non MTK Devices Without PC
- Make sure you have Rooted your android phone, If you have not you can read these on how to root your android phone and also check out the Labelled post for how to root.
- Then Download and Install Xposed Installer apk app.
- And also, Download and Install IMEI Changer apk app.
- Launch the Xposed Installer and navigate to FrameWork.
- It will ask for SuperUser Permission, grant it to let it accomplished it mission.
- Click on the Install/Update button it will ask for a Reboot, please let it reboot. After Rebooting, Open the application and go to Modules .
After reeboting, you should see your Modules installed. Now we are looking for Imei Changer, then after seeing it, Just tick it and Reboot.
Now that you have finish rebooting go to the Imei Changer app in your phone. Your default IMEI will be written in Red Colour,
Now you have to paste your IMEI in the empty Box and click on Apply. You don't need to Reboot your phone to
apply the new IMEI and just turn ON and OFF the AIRPLANE MODE and you can see your new IMEI replaced.